Once the pickup time comes near, we dispatch a vehicle to your location and it arrives about 10 minutes prior to pickup time. When you are ready to leave, our highly experienced drivers will help you or your loved to the van to be securely fastened before departure. Door to door service is our specialty!
There are multiple ways of booking a reservation:
1. Call (845) 565-9612 for local trips in Westchester & New York City and long distance trips everywhere else. Please have this information for us:
- Pickup and drop-off address
- Contact information and patient’s name
- If it is a one way or round trip
- How you would like to pay; we take cash, check, and credit card
- Are there several steps in the front of your pickup location?
- Do you need a wheelchair provided to you for the day?
2. Fill out the contact form here and we will get back to you within 24 hours
3. Text us your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is especially useful during our very busy times: 7-8am and 10am-12 noon
- Great for requesting pickup or telling us what time your appointment will be done
Don’t have a wheelchair and are concerned about getting a rental? No worries, we’ll provide you with a wheelchair with no need to rent, just let us know ahead of time so we can prepare.
What kind of wheelchairs do we transport? Pretty much everything. Our vans are large and can accommodate oversize wheelchairs, electric scooters, and most motorized mobility transports.
Do our vehicles have ramps? No, they have hydraulic lifts that are more convenient and safer than ramps.